Monday, April 27, 2009

More Juice Pouch Crafts


Here are two bags I made. I also made another square purse and a cell phone case. Students, parents, and staff love them! That's so cool! At Friday's assembly I modeled the two bags and cell phone case, explained to students that while most of us recycle, we don't often reuse and that these bags were examples of ways to reuse. Then, I challeneged them to a contest--make something out of materials they'd normally throw away, bring them to my class, and I'll enter their names in a raffle for a juice pouch craft that I create for them! I've got lots of inquiries and five entries! And, icing on the cake, I won a blog give-away! It's an OHNOUDIDN'T Reeses Purse made of recycled Reese Peanut Butter Cup bags.

4 comments:

  1. WOW I love love love these. how did you make them? I want to make some!!!A cell phone pouch is a great idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I see how, you explained to me in a comment on your last post. Looks like I have a new craft project! It almost looks like you sewed them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sewn together. I'll email you a link with directions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will like to no how to make one as well please

    ReplyDelete